Monday, January 30, 2017

Free Valentine Printable

I thought it was about time for another free printable! 
And since Valentine's Day is just around the corner...I figured it was a match made in heaven!


I bought our glow sticks at Dollar Tree, punched two holes to stick it through,
wrote the kids names with a paint pen, and DONE!
Can't get much easier than that!




Printing Tip:
I had mine printed at Office Max on 80lb glossy coverstock.
It just ups the quality to look more professional than on my printer at home. 
I have used my home printer for similar projects & used photo paper instead of regular cardstock, and gives the same effect. 



Get the RED version here.
I would love to see your final product! Tag me on Instagram {link on right} or use the hashtag #snowbirdprintables

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment