Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New & Improved!!!

Snowbird Designs is really off & rolling now!

I JUST got this awesome new layout, thanks to my friend Sharon at Redbud Design. Check it out!! {Thanks so much Sharon, I love it!!}...

My cute new business cards arrived in the mail last week, which made me feel so official...

I've got a new product or two coming soon to "Other Goodies"...

And I've been busy designing several things you will see before long...

I'm really excited about where this is going. So thanks to all of you who have supported me so far, and keep those orders coming! :)

For those of you who already have my button on your blog {and for those of you who don't & should ;)}...Sharon created a new & better looking one for me. She's sooooo much better than me at all this computer stuff, so grab my NEW button & trade it out for the old! It's on the right.
Thanks!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment