Sunday, October 3, 2010

Christmas Card Special!

Like I promised, here is a limited time offer on 5 different Christmas Cards!
Here's how it's gonna work y'all:

If you place your order before the end of October you will get the print-it-yourself JPEG image for only $15. {And if you choose for me to print the cards for you, you will get 15% off your order.}

Here's what you must do!
FIRST, go visit my Snowbird Design page on Facebook and "like" it! {Just search for Snowbird Design}
NEXT, email me to place your order. {ashley.snowbird@gmail.com OR just click Contact Me at the top of the page.}
THEN, do a little happy dance because you got such a good deal AND you won't even have to put "buy Christmas cards" on this years holiday to-do list!

Here are your choices.
{You can click on the image for a larger view.}

 #1
Modern & Bright

 
 #2
Classic Snowflake


#3
Mod Tree


#4
Merry Little Christmas


#5
Retro Snowflake



{Also, remember that if you want a more custom or personalized card I am still offering those for regular prices. Contact me for more information!} 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love all the designs and as soon as I have a picture to work with...you and I will be talking! :) Love you and love your designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to buy the special! Sry I'm just new getting back....left my mind! Let me know what I need to do to pay ya!

    Here's my email- mullins3@inbox.com

    Thanks Ashley!

    ReplyDelete