Wednesday, June 1, 2011

 New Pre-Designed Notecards!
 These are the prefect bright little notecards to have on your desk, to print up as hostess gifts {you can even have their names added...see below}, or to send as a little pick-me up treat to a friend!

Card measures 3.5" x 5" with four on a page.
You can specify which color you would like, or get one of each color on the page.

 $5.00
 


Blue&Green

 Orange & Blue


 LightBlue&Yellow

Pink&Green




{You can choose custom colors &/or have your name added and receive the file for 10.00, add more than one name for $15...perfect shower hostess gift!}

This is the one I just made for myself...
I'm thinking I should order some fun 4bar envelopes from Paper Source to add an extra pop!

I would love some feedback! Is this something you are interested in? If so, you will be more designs coming your way soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment