Friday, July 29, 2011

Real Parties :: Go Wild!

I have another Party Pack to feature today. My college best friends little boy is turning two & I was so happy to be able to create a party pack for the occasion! It was so fun to be able to celebrate with Jude! Here are a few pictures.

Jude is Two banner! I used dark gray, lots of bright colors & wild animals.
Jenny printed the banner off twice, once on a kraft colored paper. It gave it such a COOL look! Great idea, Jenny!
Sign by the favors, there was a similar sign on the front door, but I didn't get a picture of that one.
Favor tags
Tent Cards by the YUMMY food!
Cupcake toppers

Happy 2nd Birthday Jude!!

The Go Wild! invitation is available for $10.
The whole pack is $20.
The pack includes:
invitation
banner
cupcake toppers
signs {up to five}
tent cards
favor tags
water bottle labels

Always remember-if there are items you don't need or want, let me know...it may lower the price!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment