Monday, November 7, 2011

Christmas on the Brain


 I have had this quickly approaching holiday season on the brain the past few days. I guess it comes from seeing all the Christmas aisles at the store being stocked, and my Pinterest feed being full of Christmas ideas! I didn't think I was ready, but I'm getting pretty excited!!

It IS the "most wonderful time of the year," ya know? ;)

As your thinking about your holiday to-do list & begin your shopping list, don't forget about Snowbirds Crayon Rolls. They would be the perfect stocking stuffer for your art-loving child, or could be paired with a drawing pad or coloring book for a fun little gift under the tree!


Also, remember to contact me soon for your holiday card order! I'm excited about creating some cute Christmas-time cuteness for you to share with your friends & family!




post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment