Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Feature: Custom Party Pack

Now that the craziness of Christmas is behind us & it's 2012, hopefully my blog will start getting a little more attention. 
I have lots to post!

To start: It's a Feature Friday on Wednesday!
My long time friend, Annalee contacted me a while back about doing a party pack for her sweet little Graham's 2nd birthday party. 
She had the cute idea to have a "Golden Graham" party, and no detail was left undone!

 Here's the invitation...
 
 Enjoy these pictures Annalee sent my way of everything ready for the big day!


 I love the tent cards in frames!


I also love how she attached the banner cards to stars, great idea & made it a little "more!"


Such a cute party, Annalee! 
Thanks for letting me help you with it!

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for all you did to make it a fun-filled, festive day!

    ReplyDelete