Monday, January 23, 2012

Feature Monday!

 I had a few orders this year for New Years cards.
I love that these are starting to become more of a "thing!" 

My parents decided to send New Years cards this year since we were not together at Thanksgiving & didn't have a recent picture of them with their four cute grand kids. 
Mom chose a shaped card {which are hard to post on here..it just doesn't do them justice!}
They are such a great weight of paper & she even went with the pearlized finish which I LOVE and am now dying to use for something myself! They even come with great matching pearl envelopes.
 {front}
 {back}

I had another order from a friend who had just recently had a sweet baby boy & knew it would be pushing it to get newborn pictures done & time to get a card ready & sent out in time for Christmas. I LOVE that she combined the birth announcement & family holiday card into one.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment