Monday, April 30, 2012

Recent Designs

 I've been updating my print design pages with these designs, but thought I would post them here as well for you to see!



 I designed this {above} baby shower invite for a good friend of mines baby shower, and when sweet baby Cora arrived, Chelsie wanted her birth announcement {below} to have a similar look! 
I love how they both turned out.

Pre-Designed Owl Invitation
{this card can be purchased & customized for $20!}
I'm hoping to have a pre-designed page up & running soon!

Wedding Monogram Collection

Young Life Box Office Bowl-O-Rama Invitation

Football Birthday Party Invitation

Cute front & back birthday party invitation


Wedding Shower

Baby Shower Invitation
Made to match this cute pottery barn bedding. 
Love it when I have a fun inspiration like this to work off of!

April Showers Baby shower
What a cute theme idea!
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment