Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Christmas is coming!

Like every year, it's sneaking up on me!! 
I am not posting any new cards this year, but here are the 28 designs I have in stock that can be customized for you for only $10
You send me your picture, the card # you want, and I will send it back to you in digital form ready to print.

Even if you get to too busy to do a mail out this year
{I know sometimes it's just one more thing on an already too long to-do list!}
you can always use the file to post on social media or in an email out of family or friends!

If you are interested in a custom design, please email me at ashley.snowbird@gmail.com 
Those are always so fun to do! 

My maiden name was Knight, so growing up {& still today!} my family always did a play on words on our Christmas Cards. "Silent Knight's," "Twas the Knights before Christmas," etc. So FUN! 
Now that I'm a "Snow" I get to do the same thing & just love it. 
All that to say, I can't just hop online & order my card from another shop...and that's part of the reason I love designing so much. It's fun to be able to offer clients something that can't be found anywhere else. 
I will be posting some past years custom designs that I've done for my family, so check back to see!
Deadline for ordering is DECEMBER 16TH
{That's for digital files}
Deadline for custom designs is DECEMBER 9TH
And if you are interested in me printing for you the deadline is DECEMBER 2ND

No comments:

Post a Comment