Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Honey's Party


My amazing & sweet mother celebrated her 60th birthday back in the fall. 
I love any occasion that's fit for a party!!
She is "Honey" to all her grandkids, so it was just a natural decision to go with subtle hints of honeycombs for the decor!
Here's a peek into some of the fun details & decor for her birthday weekend!



I scored big time at Trader Joe's with all these amazing flowers. 
I always love their selection & their prices!






sources
The wrapping paper was just the inspiration I needed to pull the party together & the hexagons I painted, added a quote from each family member on one side & a picture of Honey & that person on the other side. Such a personal touch! 

post signature

1 comment:

  1. It was such a beautiful party and all your creative touches blew me away!!! I love you and thank you again and again for all things you did to make me feel so loved and honored!!!

    ReplyDelete