Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Sale



Just a few days until BLACK FRIDAY!  Do you have your shopping plan all mapped out?
I wanted to give you some heads up as to what the Black Friday sale will be this year, so you can be ready to go!

If you email me {ashley.snowbird@gmail.com} to place your order on Friday, you can receive your pre-designed Christmas Card file for only $10.

Just let me know what card number you want {you can view all the available options HERE}, and go ahead & send your picture if you have it. I will try to send out invoices as soon as possible!

If you want a custom design {normally $30} you can have the sale price of $20.
Email me that you would like a custom design & I will send you a form to fill out letting me know what you want.

Remember, I also offer printing! It's a great way to take one more thing off your list!
{$1.30 a card or $1.45 for a two-sided card}

No comments:

Post a Comment