Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Little Deer Party Pack




My sweet Hudson turned one back in April. And if you hadn't noticed...I'm a little behind here! 
This pack is now available for purchase in both blue & pink. 
I was so pleased with how this party turned out...and our awesome "venue" was the perfect spot! 



















All pre-designed party packs are $15-what a steal!
I will personalize the files as you wish, send them to you in both a PDF & JPEG format, along with a few printing/assembly tips to help your party come to life. 

This pack includes: 
*Invitation {Front & Back}
*Table Sign {Up to 5 different signs to use as you wish}
*Square Favor Tag
*Circle Label/Sticker
*Optional-Water Bottle Label
*You can always add other designs or files {extra charges may apply}

I do offer printing-which can really make a difference {especially on invitations & custom stickers}. You can contact me or visit my pricing page for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment