Monday, January 26, 2015

Love is in the air!

I'm thinking about trying something new on the blog! 
I would love to hear your thoughts on things or know some items you would love to see more of.

I love to plan parties!
I often have party ideas swirling around in my head.
All it takes is a simple dessert napkin or cupcake wrapper to get the ideas flowing. 
Since it's not realistic to have a party every week ;), 
I thought I would just plan a party on my blog. 
I may share an invitation, along with party goods, 
and maybe even a DIY or party game idea to kick start your planning.

Invitation
{via Snowbird Design}
$10 for the file sent to your inbox

Look at these adorable cookie cutters! 
Makes me want to perfect my icing skills for these babies!


 I love the edges!!! 
Scalloped edges make everything better!

LOVE the trend of little pops of Gold. These stars are perfect with the pink!

I picked up this little gem for only $3.00 at my local Target over the weekend.
Another trend that I love right now!
{via Target clearance}

I love this cute & easy canvas diy I found on Pinterest! 
It would be perfect to prop it up on a easel for a cute table decoration! A large but simple statement.

Hope this inspires you to share a little {party} love this Valentines!

2 comments:

  1. I love all these ideas!!!! Let's have a party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed by you!!!!! Love all these ideas, & how fun to plan a virtual party-- so what if it never happens!! 😜 (mine RARELY do!) I'm going to have to run to Target & see if we've got that tassel garland on sale! It's divine!!

    ReplyDelete