Saturday, November 8, 2014

2014 Christmas Designs

It's that time of year...Christmas Card Season! 
I have been MIA over the past few months as my family and I have just made a big move. Now that we are feeling much more settled & back to "normal," I hope to get back to doing more design work! I have been missing it!!
I only have a few new designs to add to the list of Christmas Cards this year, but there are now over 30 designs to choose from. 
And, like always, I am happy to do a custom design for you to meet a specific need. Or maybe you are like me & want to make sure NO ONE will have the same card as you this year! :)




All of these cards are only $10 for the digital file! 

{Printing Prices}
Basic 5x7 card
6-24 cards-$1.75 each 
25-49 cards-$1.50 each
50-500 cards-$1.25 each 
Envelopes are included, shipping is not :) 
Let me know if you are interested in shaped return address stickers, or return address wraps. 
There are lots of great options & always so fun to have a sticker to match your card! 


Don't forget about the fun metal shaped ornaments shown HERE!
These are the perfect keepsakes, or gifts!


Email me at ashley.snowbird@gmail.com to place your order.
I will send you a form to fill out with all your info & although you can't just drop it in your cart & check out {yet...maybe one day!}, I promise it will be fast & easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment