Sunday, October 11, 2015

Real Parties :: Cupcake Party



Contact me to order!
$10 for the invitation PDF
$15 for the whole party pack PDF
{invitation, water bottle labels, up to 5 customized signs, 1 favor tag, tent cards}

This was such a fun party to decorate for! So whimsical & girly! :) 
When I'm planning a party I always need the one piece of inspiration to really get going. It might be paper goods, or some adorable fabric. One day at the end of the summer I was in Michael's looking over the 70% aisle & found this set of summer party goods & knew immediately it was just what I needed! I got two vinyl table clothes, wooden spoons, a paper lantern & two paper party bowls all for pennies!



 birthday book :: aprons from Hobby Lobby with fabric pockets sewed on :: pin the candle on the cupcake


the streamers made such a fun canopy! :: cupcake & sprinkles bar :: cupcake decorating table



 birthday cake popcorn mix :: birthday cake dip {not may favorite} :: vanilla cupcake goldfish

We had a great time decorating cupcakes, playing pin the candle on the cupcake & smashing a cute cupcake pinata! 

my beautiful 6 year old!

1 comment:

  1. I love this party pack!!! I love how you worked blue into the color scheme! Especially since she has several friends that are boys, it helped them not feel like it was so "girly"!!! And I loved watching how much fun the kids had decorating cupcakes! But mostly, I love that Emma loves cooking and baking!

    ReplyDelete